This is where I’ll post misc. notes and stuff and probably some info about my go-playing companion, GAL 9000. GAL and I are doing well, though I’m still trying to get him to sing “Daisy”…
For a list of updates, check out Shaun’s Updates.
Check out the basic go board I created for my bots. Shaun basicBoard
NOTE: The basicboard needs to be re-done. GAL 9000 has been complaining that it doesn’t keep history, and that the history should be byte-arrays to save space-time, and that it doesn’t allow GAL to play both sides of the board.
* explorative //exploring the board
* aggressive //attacking
* defensive //defending
* get_move() //input
* bool send_move(x,y) //output
* determine_move() //What's my next move? Calls modules to calculate next move
Utility Functions: (may or may not be used)
* bool part_of_fort(x,y) //Determines whether a given stone is connected to a fort
* bool hole_in_fort(x,y) //Determines whether a given x,y coordinate is a hole in a fort
* find_forts() //Finds all forts on the board
* board rotate(board, degree) //Rotates a given board/section of board 90, 180, or 270 degrees
* bool has_fort(board) //Determines if a given board/section of board contains a fort (should probably specify what team...)